Tell Rep. Bean We Need Healthcare!

Bill Scheurer

Jul 29, 2009, 1:47:46 PM7/29/09
to Committee, Campaign, FreeTheStudents, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com

Apparently, Melissa Bean isn’t sure we even need “healthcare reform” not to mention guaranteed healthcare for all?

Her newsletter & website have a survey seeking your views on the “Healthcare Reform” issue:

http://bean.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?gpiv=2100043174.46761.35&gen=1

This is the same thing she did when George Bush was pushing his “reform” for social security.

While we might wish we had a representative who actually knew the right thing to do on these crucial issues, at least we can tell her how we feel.

Please make sure to visit her website and tell her YES! We definitely need comprehensive healthcare reform!

http://bean.congressnewsletter.net/mail/util.cfm?gpiv=2100043174.46761.35&gen=1

Thank you,

Bill Scheurer

Healthcare Reform

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on health care reform. If you would like to share them with me, please answer the questions below.

Have you, or someone you know, had to change health care coverage involuntarily in the past 3 years?

Yes

No

Have you, or someone you know, become uninsured, involuntarily, due to job change or preexisting condition?

Yes

No

Which statement better reflects your view?

Healthcare reform is necessary to contain unsustainable cost increases and ensure affordable access for all American families, businesses, and government, even in cases of job changes or preexisting conditions.

Healthcare reform is unnecessary and too expensive. I am not concerned about losing my existing coverage, which I’m satisfied with.

Other

*By answering this survey, you are subscribing to my newsletter

If you are having trouble, click here.