Rep. Bean - One of "The Goldman 6"

Bill Scheurer

Jan 13, 2010, 4:38:57 PM1/13/10
to Committee, Campaign, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com, FreeThePeople, FreeTheStudents

MoveOn sent this to me about Rep. Bean’s symbiotic relationship with the big banks that are pillaging our economy.

It’s even more interesting in light of the fact that MoveOn ran backroom calling operations in 2006 in support of Rep. Bean.

The patience of many progressives is wearing thin. Maybe people want to help us run a real campaign in 2010 this time?

2. "Melissa Bean: Campaign Finance/Money," OpenSecrets, January 13, 2010
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=86005&id=18566-2001891-AV7vR.x&t=7

3. "Finance/Insurance/Real Estate: Long-Term Contribution Trends," OpenSecrets, January 13, 2010
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=86006&id=18566-2001891-AV7vR.x&t=8

4. "Dems, Wall Street water down financial reform," BusinessWeek.com, January 4, 2010
http://www.moveon.org/r?r=86007&id=18566-2001891-AV7vR.x&t=9

5. "Final Vote Results for Roll Call 959," Clerk of the House of Representatives, December 10, 2009
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll959.xml

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 5 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to Bill Scheurer on January 13, 2010.