Green Signature Gathering Event Saturday Sept 13

Jean paskalides

Sep 9, 2009, 1:45:00 PM9/9/09
to FreeThe...@googlegroups.com, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com, campaign...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you plan to help gather signatures for Bill so we can run him on the Green Party ballot in 2010.

I plan to do the signature gathering thing at the event below in Fox Lake.  It runs from 7AM to 3 PM and I will be there from 9 to 12. You can join me or create your own schedule.

Event Description

"Market By The Lake" will take place at Lakefront Park, 71 Nippersink Blvd., in Fox Lake, Illinois.  Lakefront Park is located just east of Rt. 12, 1 mile north of Grand Avenue.

This is a great opportunity to sell out your collectibles, your overstock, your inventory, your crafts, your market items ... and so much more!

The event will be on the Lakefront Park, just off the Rt. 12 bridge

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
7AM TO 3PM

Remember that some folks attending may not be in the 8th district. We need to ask them where they live, or if Melissa Bean is their Congressone. http://www.illinoiseddi.com/district.asp

If you have other suggestions for good gathering events, please share them. Bill says the ball parks at Grass Lake in Lake Villa yielded lots of signatures when we did this in 06.

Here is a link to the field schedule: http://www.sportsmanager.us/LVTB.htm

Thanks for all you do.

Jean
Scheurer, Bill (8).pdf