Campaign Committee Meeting, Saturday Morning (8/7), Schaumburg

Bill Scheurer

Aug 5, 2010, 5:08:20 PM8/5/10
to Campaign Committee, FreeTheDemocrats. com, FreeTheStudents, jerry shirar, Faith Peterson

green.jpgRising Tide Campaign

Bill Scheurer for Congress

Friends,

Faith Peterson and Jerry Shirar are holding a campaign meeting first thing this Saturday morning (exact time not set yet) at the IHOP restaurant on 1821 W. Irving Park Rd in Schaumburg.

They are new supporters of our Rising Tide Campaign, but have significant experience with Democratic campaign organizing. They would like to get a real campaign going in these last 90 days.

If you are interested in being part of the campaign again this year – whether or not you can make it to the meeting – please email Faith or Jerry with your interests and contact information.

As the Tea Party Republicans say in 2010, and the Democratic minority before them said in 2004 – let’s take our country back! Like beauty, “our country” is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks!

Bill Scheurer, ILGP Candidate

IL 8TH Congressional District

image001.jpg