Signature Drive this weekend

Jean paskalides

Aug 20, 2009, 7:12:08 PM8/20/09
to FreeThe...@googlegroups.com, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com, campaign...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I plan to solicit signatures this Saturday in Grayslake 10 -  1

Grayslake - Summer Days & Lake County Music Festival

Date: August 21, 2009 - August 23, 2009

Family music festival with activities for the entire family. Music, carnival games, food vendors, business booth area.

Bike and Pet Parade - 12 noon Saturday (line-up on Slusser Street begins at 10 am

Can you join me? I hate being all by myself.

BTW, how is the signature drive going? I need to compile the numbers each week, so please report your progress.

  • Name
  • Date
  • Place
  • Time
  • Number gathered
  • Notes
These details will help us to get the best success in the least amount of time and effort.

In Peace and gratitude,
Jean

Scheurer-Petition2.doc
Scheurer-PetitionInstructions 2010.doc