Flush with Cash From Bank Lobbyists, Conservative Dems Are Killing the Consumer Protection We All Need

Bill Scheurer

Oct 1, 2009, 10:29:34 AM10/1/09
to Committee, Campaign, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com, FreeTheStudents, FreeThePeople

Flush with Cash From Bank Lobbyists, Conservative Dems Are Killing the Consumer Protection We All Need

Flush with Cash From Bank Lobbyists, Conservative Dems Are Killing the Consumer Protection We All Need
By Zach Carter, AlterNet
Wall Street-influenced Democrats may not act as nutty as their GOP counterparts, but they're dealing out the same economic damage. more »

Friends,

Note that Rep. Bean (IL-8TH) is one of the “Wall-Street influenced Democrats” featured in this article.

This is one of the many, many reasons why I am running for this seat again in 2010. We can do better.

Bill Scheurer

U.S. Congressional Candidate

IL-8TH District

image001.jpg