How's the Signature Drive going?

Jean paskalides

Sep 5, 2009, 9:44:01 AM9/5/09
to FreeThe...@googlegroups.com, FreeTheD...@googlegroups.com, campaign...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

In one three hour stint at the Grayslake Summer Fest I collected 40 signatures for Bill and 20 for the Green Party State slate, plus I met a lot of great folks who care about our democracy. Thanks to Iain for joining me and collecting additional signatures.  We have set an Oct 1 deadline to get all the signatures collected and are shooting for 400 total.

I would like to get a count of who, when, where and how many each of us has collected so far. Please give me your numbers.

Also, please do us a big favor and have your forms all filled out and notarized before turning them in. Normally your bank will offer a notary service at no charge to customers. I will be happy to come and collect them from you or you can drop them off at my house or Bill's house.

Jean - 4018 Cottonwood Ct, Island Lake Il 60042. 847-487-2477
Bill -  387 Northgate Rd, Lindenhurst, IL 60046  <>  847-245-1421

Let me know where and when you are planning to gather signatures so I can see if anyone else wants to join you. I will be happy to be your comrade in arms any time.

A few more opportunities I have identified are:

Wauconda Street Dance
Saturday September 05, 2009

Times: Saturday: 7PM-11pm

The 10th Annual Street Dance will have Live Bands, a New Teen Area, Food Vendors, Raffles and fun for everyone. Bring non-perishable food items or school supplies and receive a free raffle ticket.

Village of Wauconda
Main Street
Wauconda, IL

Wauconda's Farmers' Market

Thursday June 25, 2009 -
Thursday October 08, 2009

Times: Thursday 3pm-7pm

Grayslake's Summer Farmer's Market

Wednesday June 10, 2009 -
Wednesday October 07, 2009

Times: Wednesday 3pm-7pm

Skip's Graffiti Gold Car Show

Sunday September 06, 2009

Times: Sunday: 8am-3pm

Lake County Fairgrounds
1060 E. Peterson Rd.
Grayslake, IL

Thanks for all you do and have a great holiday weekend!

Jean, Jean the Green Dancin' Machine!

Scheurer, Bill (8).pdf
Scheurer-PetitionInstructions 2010.doc