Unique, Fun, Free Money Making Site

SurveyQueen

Dec 13, 2011, 5:49:32 PM12/13/11
to Free Paid Surveys(www.paidsurvey.iwarp.com)

Laura here from Free Paid Surveys & Free Surveyz.

I have been using a site that I found and I want to pass it along to
you. This money making website is available by invitation only!
And.....I have invites!

Link(s) will be changed often. Feel free to email/contact me if you
have any problems with the link for a new working link. Each link is
good for 1 use only. You can find more on our Free Surveyz website
homepage (link below) and FS Blog.

Superpoints is a unique site. Sign up for free. Earn money/points a
few different fun ways. You will receive an email daily to click on
for points, it will take you to the website where you can earn even
more by watching short videos, complete surveys, and of course, push
the Super Lucky Button! When you sign up, you will receive 5 button
pushes. Validate your account (right away) and you will now have 30
button pushes per day. See below how to obtain 50, then 100 button
pushes.

Trade in your points for money, gift certificates, iPads, iPods, and
many great prizes.

PLUS.......there is always potential to move up!

All for free!

Sign up here:

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/62i5ed

Lucky Mail email is sent on a daily basis, and it happens throughout
the day. Each email contains points -some have a survey for points-
that you click on to claim and it brings you right to the SP website.
Easy peasy. We typically do payouts on Mondays and Tuesdays. People
always tell us that our website is one of the ones that pays out the
fastest, and they like that they can cash out and redeem their prize
whenever they want!

The Superpoints Network is a collection of sites where you can win and
earn Superpoints™ that can be redeemed for great rewards. We are not a
scam; your opinions are used in market research and you get
compensated in points that can be redeemed for gift cards,
electronics, and other great gifts! Your personal Superpoints increase
the more people you invite to use Superpoints. Gold: Recruit 2 people
to Basic and receive 50 button pushes a day. Platinum: Recruit 5
people to Basic and receive 100 button pushes per day.

At Gold & higher, you can recruit for Surveys, plus you earn
Superpoints. When they use the Super Lucky Button, you earn what they
earn! New Buttons 1 is unlocked.

Platinum: Same as Gold plus...You receive a Daily Platinum Bonus
Winner and unlock New Buttons 2.

It takes only a few minutes a day to play & boy is it well worth it.
SuperPoints is my new favorite site, sorry OO, you are still my
favorite Survey site.

SuperPoints
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/62i5ed

Regards,

Laura
Free Surveyz
http://freesurveyz.webs.com

This is not a spam message/email as you agreed to receive updates/
messages/emails when you signed up as a member Free Paid Surveys