email to Superintendent, board, staff

Molly

Oct 11, 2010, 8:32:55 PM10/11/10
to Franklin community forum on HS redesign
Hi All,

Here is a copy of an email Dave and I sent this morning, along with
Bobbie Regan's response (Also heard back from Sarah Carlin Ames for
Carole with about the same message). After tomorrow night's vote -
assuming they approve current resolutions) it will be the time to ramp
up - and let our Franklin community voices be heard - around boundary
changes (and whatever else you'd like to weigh in on). I have
included the sup/board/staff emails below in case anyone doesn't have
them already.

Our email below sums up where Dave and I stand on things right now: