Mesa Verde Star Party

Emilio Rivera

Sep 8, 2017, 7:10:58 PM9/8/17
to Four Corners Stargazers
Hey Stargazers,

For those of you that aren't volunteering, I've listed all of the information you'll need to know to attend the Mesa Verde Star Party on the website:

Volunteers, I'm going to send you some more information personally this weekend, so look out for that. If you haven't gotten back to me about bringing telescopes, I can really help to make sure you have an easier time with setup, so please try to get back to me soon.

Otherwise, the event is looking to be pretty good already, so hopefully this haze goes away and the skies hold.

-Emilio