Scope and stuff for sale. Good deal.

Lew

Jul 2, 2020, 1:15:23 PM7/2/20
to Four Corners Stargazers
I hope it's OK to post this here. I have relocated from rural (dark) Montezuma County to Cortez, right across from a street light. I have lost interest in stargazing, for now.

That said, awhile back I bought a couple of items with the best of intentions to fully utilize them, but I have not. Now it's time to try to find new homes for them. They are both brand new, never been "in the field" and still in their original boxes.

I have:

*  6" Astro-Tech Ritchey-Chrétien scope
*  Celestron CG5 computerized go-to equitorial mount

I believe the current price for the scope is about $400 and the mount is $750. I would like to get $600 for the two.

If interested, please email me at lewis....@gmail.com. Thanks.

Charles L Hakes

Jul 9, 2020, 9:15:39 AM7/9/20
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know if anyone has contacted you on this yet, but that looks like a good setup.  We will keep you on the list and hope to see
you if we are ever allowed to congregate again.

Charlie

Lew

Jul 9, 2020, 9:40:03 AM7/9/20
to 'John Buting' via Four Corners Stargazers
Hi, Charlie,
Good to hear from you. Emilio bought the gear. It's got a good home.

I home star parties can resume someday.

All the best.
  Lew

Robert Hutson