Mesa Verde Open House is Tomorrow!

Emilio Rivera

Dec 13, 2017, 4:35:48 PM12/13/17
to Four Corners Stargazers
Just a quick reminder:

We're going to have scopes out for the Mesa Verde Holiday Open House tomorrow night. Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to bring your scope. We need to be there around 4:00 to beat the crowd.

Otherwise, please feel free to drop by. We'll have the scopes out unless there's a serious weather change.

-Emilio

Charles L Hakes

Dec 13, 2017, 5:34:02 PM12/13/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
I was planning on going, but don’t think I can make it by 4:00. There are lab presentations tomorrow afternoon that will be completed by 4:00, but not too much before then. That makes it likely after 5:00 anyway. Do you know exactly where they will be set up?

Charlie.

Jeff

Dec 13, 2017, 5:46:07 PM12/13/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
In the back of the park near spruce..?

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

Emilio Rivera

Dec 13, 2017, 7:53:15 PM12/13/17
to Four Corners Stargazers
Shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as the park isn't completely filled. They want us there by 4:00 just to keep us ahead of the crowd, but I've informed Janis that there's no way we're going to be able to start until after 5:30. I'll make sure that a  parking spot is saved for you.

Jeff is correct. We'll be on the headquarters loop on Chapin Mesa. Right behind the Research Library across from the museum. I'll get you the parking map later tonight.

-Emilio

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 3:34:02 PM UTC-7, Charles Hakes wrote:
I was planning on going, but don’t think I can make it by 4:00.  There are lab presentations tomorrow afternoon that will be completed by 4:00, but not too much before then.  That makes it likely after 5:00 anyway.  Do you know exactly where they will be set up?

Charlie.
> On Dec 13, 2017, at 2:35 PM, Emilio Rivera <emilio...@live.com> wrote:
>
> Just a quick reminder:
>
> We're going to have scopes out for the Mesa Verde Holiday Open House tomorrow night. Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to bring your scope. We need to be there around 4:00 to beat the crowd.
>
> Otherwise, please feel free to drop by. We'll have the scopes out unless there's a serious weather change.
>
> -Emilio

Stephen Lewis

Dec 13, 2017, 8:33:45 PM12/13/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
I would love to, but I work that evening.  Sorry.

Sandy Hoagland

Dec 14, 2017, 3:09:09 PM12/14/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com

Here is a map and schedule of events tonight.  Hope that helps.

Sandy

Dec 15, 2017, 9:23:36 AM12/15/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Emilio, for setting things up and surviving the cold wind. It was enjoyed by all. The lab delay made it so I wasn’t there until 6:00. I always seem to forget it is a much longer drive across the park, no matter how many times I have done it.

Charlie