Eclipse Day at the Pow!

Steve Schacht

Jul 27, 2017, 4:27:52 PM7/27/17
to four-corner...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, astro-folks!

I realize that many, if not most, of you will be out of town to experience totality on August 21, but for those who'll be in Durango and would like to assist in some capacity, the Powerhouse Science Center will be hosting an eclipse event.

In addition to activities planned by the education staff, I have offered to set up a simple projection system for onsite indirect viewing. I also plan to live stream the image over the web via the Powerhouse home page.

Not sure what to expect in terms of attendance since school will be back in session, but if any of you have time, equipment, expertise, or ideas you'd like to share, or can contribute in any way, please contact the science center director, Lexie Stetson-Lee, at le...@powsci.org.

Thank you, and happy viewing!

-Steve