how do I know if I have a judgement from collections

4knowledge

Jan 18, 2006, 1:12:55 PM1/18/06
to Florida Homestead Exemption
I have bad credit because I never replied to the collectionfor the
hospital bill,how can I find out if these creditors put a lean or
judgement on me.My father wan'ts to put a condo in my name which I
currently live in,but I wan't to know if maybe I have a judgement due
to the hospital bill going to the credit collections now I have bad
credit please help me.Idon't want to loose my property we don't have
florida homestead either please help thankyou.

myhom...@bellsouth.net

Jan 18, 2006, 2:08:28 PM1/18/06
to Florida Homestead Exemption
Dear 4knowledge,

There cannot be a judgment lien without a court order. As far as your
home goes, you must file to protect your home. You also have until
March 1st to file for the homestead tax exemption. Contact us for
assistance in this matter.

http://www.floridahomesteadservices.com