Dance Club – Thursday, March 15 (plus Wednesday Swing Dance at Charly's...)

1 view

Charles Drost

Mar 13, 2018, 12:01:17 AM3/13/18

Hi everyone –

Still looking to drum up participation in the Wednesday class & dance at Charly's at the Weatherford Hotel, downtown.  Class (East Coast Swing) starts at 7 pm (or just a little later -- parking is free downtown after 7...).  Since the emphasis of this evening is on Swing Dance, I am thinking we'll alternate month to month -- with West Coast Swing (and bring Joe Robinson up to teach), Lindy, maybe Balboa and other Swing dances.  Ideas and requests on this -- let us know!

For the Couples class on Thursday, we will also be continuing with East Coast Swing, at the Arizona Roadhouse this week -- starting at 7:15, as usual.  We'll see about starting off with a microphone set-up, so everyone can hear (though the Roadhouse isn't usually as loud as the Museum Club...)

Here are Annette's notes on Line Dance, on both Tuesday and Thursday, at the Museum Club:

Intermediate:

**    We will have class again on Tuesday March 13  and go over the new dances and then some, 6-7:30  $3  at the Museum Club!

**    **Last 15 minutes of class will be dance reviews from last yr. again**

**    Note:  I will not take last minute requests the day of class,  so please email then to me and I will review them in class in the order as they come in, thanks!

**    Fyi:  If it’s your birthday class is free that night!

Beginning:

**    Great turn out last week and good job dancers

**    We will have class this Thursday March 15  6-7:00 at the Museum Club  $3 per person!

**    It benefits you to not miss a class to know the dances better each week.

**    Fyi:  If it is your birthday on the night of class it is free

**        Annette

Gary and Carol are doing a mix of dances this month at 'The Peaks' on Wednesday evenings (starting 6:45 - 7 pm).  They did Merengue last week, and they will be doing either East Coast Swing or Arizona Two-step this week (haven't seen a note yet this week...)

Hope to see you on the dance floor !

Couples Dance classes are 7:15 – 8:15 pm on Thursday evenings -- alternating at the Arizona Roadhouse and the Museum Club, in Flagstaff.  Membership is $25 for the year for the Couples classes, and with membership, the weekly classes are free; for non-members, classes are $3.  **First time for either class is free**  There are also Line Dance classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Questions? – reply to this email, or call Charles at 556-7187.