Lost discussion messages and requests to join

Laurence Anthony

May 25, 2022, 11:12:35 PM5/25/22
to FireAnt-Discussion
Dear All,

I've recently been noticed that many messages from my various discussion groups were being 'lost'. I've now identified the problem. For some reason, some messages posted to my Google Discussion groups have been marked as spam in my Google GMail account. I have now created a filter to never allow discussion group messages to be sent to spam, but it is something that you might want to check for your own account.

For those who asked to join a discussion group and appear to have been ignored for several months, I apologize. I also apologize to those who posted questions to the groups that went unanswered. Hopefully the fix I've made will prevent the problem happening again.

Regards,

Laurence.