Twitter Data Collection maxes out below set limit (v1.1.3 macOS & v1.1.4 Windows)

Florent Moncomble

Dec 8, 2017, 1:06:11 PM12/8/17
to FireAnt-Discussion
Dear Laurence,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with FireAnt where Twitter Data Collection, in sample mode, stops at a number of tweets way below the limit that I've set. I'm trying to compile a corpus of roughly 50,000 tweets, 5,000 at a time, but I haven't been able to collect more than ~600 tweets in one go.
I have tried the latest Mac version on a MacBook Air running 10.12.6 as well as the latest Windows version under Wine (which usually works perfectly).
Thank you for any help you may provide.

Best regards,

Florent