Problem with Twitter Data Collector (Windows 8)

marie france

Nov 20, 2017, 12:04:41 PM11/20/17
to FireAnt-Discussion
Hello,

I'm a French student and I'm preparing an oral presentation for my semister in linguistics in December.
I would need your help to use FireAnt.

I have Windows 8 and I'm having some issues with the Twitter Data Collector. In fact, the problem arises from the beginning. No PIN code appears on screen.
The Twitter page appears first, not an authentification window.

I'm not really good at computing technology. This is the first time I had to use FireAnt.

Please find the enclosed the screen captures I made when I try to use it.

With best wishes,

Marie-France
Fire Ant.PNG
FireAnt Twitter.PNG