Exporting data error in csv and txt files

Hannah Bingham Brunner

Jun 25, 2019, 8:48:10 PM6/25/19
to FireAnt-Discussion
I am getting an odd error when exporting Twitter data into a CSV file. I have filters for screen name and text applied but when I go to download as a .csv file I get a very confusing looking file (attached). The txt file is similarly confusing, but can be figured out slowly.

Is there something I am missing to export data correctly?
Hannah
IMG_20190625_190121.jpg

Laurence Anthony

Jun 25, 2019, 9:01:08 PM6/25/19
to Hannah Bingham Brunner, FireAnt-Discussion
Hi Hannah,

I suggest you open the file in a good text editor like Notepad++ and check the encoding.

Some characters are clearly not being rendered correctly.

I hope that helps

Laurence