GET THE BEST FILMMAKING LINKS YOU CAN EVER HAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rufa...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 22, 2007, 7:39:35 AM3/22/07
to FilmmakersNetworkNigeria

rufa...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 22, 2007, 7:41:37 AM3/22/07
to FilmmakersNetworkNigeria

Aboderin Tunde

Mar 24, 2007, 3:50:51 AM3/24/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rufee,
 Thanks for the link it's great to hear from you. You never forget friends. I should be in jos by second week in April. How are you doing. Hope you are married by now? Please do if you are not.

kabat egbon

Apr 6, 2007, 4:11:51 AM4/6/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
it's so great to hear from you again after a long while . Hope you're fine ? How runs na ? Are you still in Lagos ? i just came into town after about a month of shooting in ABuja . How everything sha ? Just remain blessed and will keep in touch .

Sincere regards and a Happy Easter .

KABAT

Aboderin Tunde <tuns...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Get started.
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the
Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

kabat egbon

Apr 6, 2007, 4:16:31 AM4/6/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
Rufee  my bro !

You too much my guy ! How far ? Been a long while . Abeg nor mind me . i suppose don hala you since but , work wan kill your broda . How you dey na ? Still in Jos ? i just came back from Abuja on Monday after over a month in Abuja shooting DOMNO.

 i most appreciate the links and will do same too .

Whats the new project for you now ? Whats going on ? Hope you're fine sha ?
Just keep in touch and will do my best to do same .

Most appreciate this .

Regards to all and a happy Easter
KABAT

ibrahim baba

Apr 7, 2007, 6:52:22 AM4/7/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
good to hear from you a big asociate.there alot of
opportunities araising,i will like to invite youv to
my new film titled dew in jos say hi to all reel
dealoge community

> ---------------------------------

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get
> a free analysis of your email personality. Take the
> quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos'
Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Need Mail bonding?

kabat egbon

Apr 13, 2007, 1:04:11 PM4/13/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
Rufee man ,
 you know it will be my pleasure  to be present. Just let me know on time . You know my schedule and all that .

Shout out to all reel dialogue community !
Never sacrifice quality for mediocrity !

Peace
KABAT

ibrahim baba <ibl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

good to hear from you a big asociate.there alot of
opportunities araising,i will like to invite youv to
my new film titled dew in jos say hi to all reel
dealoge community

R. D Bawa

Apr 19, 2007, 10:08:34 AM4/19/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ibrahim is good to hear from you but nice and lovely to know that you want me on your film, am alsways available for all of you to use remember my number is 08036578469
thanks alot
RD Bawa

R. D Bawa

Apr 19, 2007, 10:16:44 AM4/19/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com

so how is Domino? yeah is also great and wonderful to hear from you, but honestly am really tired up with this TV college student and so am right now working on no project. though in just concluded writing a story that is drawing a huge attention over hear in jos, s\but still not lucky to have someone who can really sponsor the story. you know as i told you we lack Executive producers here. Chau i'll keep intouch, do that also
thanks alot
RD Bawa

--
R.D Bawa

Amarachi Okafor

Apr 19, 2007, 4:10:34 PM4/19/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com

Hello EVeryone, This is Amara now, I know very well
that I have been so bad...

Not to have written anyone all these while.
I was fighting with graduating,,,,And then I had to
prepare for this trip, well so it goes, To keep the
status quo, I am making art in Norway for three
months, SPonsored by UNESCO... I hope I run into any
of you guys someday when I come back....Keep the art
goin, it pays...

Someone should tell Didi I say thanks for giving me a
shout out...

Love you all,
Amara,

http://www.scriptpimp.com/screenwriting/home.cfm?CFID=10182832&CFTOKEN=57711612