The Interpreter

1 view

rdb...@hotmail.com

Aug 22, 2006, 3:00:44 PM8/22/06
to FilmmakersNetworkNigeria
I am a never olding guy, with a unique sense of story telling, in ink
and visually. A spectacular writting hand that lives nothing out of the
action, Written a few stories with a touch of humanity (i am so much
into passionate, sympathetic, tragic and romantic stories), stories
that touches the life of the viewers. i have work as a Writer on so
many films, Documentries, Jingles, Adverts and Radio Dramas. My written
ability has given me an edge in interpretations that some of my
colleagues call me "THE FINAL DIRECTOR" but i always tell them that am
not rather an interpreter who interpretes visually what he sees on the
script spectacularly, in this case too like the writting skill, it has
earned me credits in many films, Documentaries, Adverts and Jingles.
Credited as either Director or Assistant, also worked under other
Directors as either a studio manager (in terms of radio dramas). My
interpretation strenght has gone beyond the ordinary, giving an edge of
interpreting roles, voicing some animated jingles and adverts, jingles
and songs, not forgetting naration in a couple of Documentaries.
Therefore my talents like my self are also never olding. A proffesional
Writer, Director, Actor(Not always), Narrator, a co-choreographer(Not
always) and a non practicing Editor (though i dont practice the art of
editing the knowledge and skills still exist). In a nut shell i have
worked as a Director, Writer, Ass. Director, Narrator, Singer, Editor,
Producer on different projects which includes Films, Documentaries,
Dramas, Commercials, e.t.c
Like my Colleague Ifeanyi stated, I too will be very glad if you tell
us about yourselves.

R D Bawa
+234(0)8036578469
e-mail:- rdb...@hotmail.com, or rufa...@yahoo.co.uk

benson abel

Aug 26, 2006, 4:18:07 PM8/26/06
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com
I see a young,energetic,multi-talented,ever thirsty generation,ready to take Nollywood by storm.Gentlemen,what are we waiting for?Thank God distance is not of any impediment these days.Let us embark on a project,a movie,something,anything that we all are gonna be involved in.It's only with healthy competition that our movie industry can grow,no one is coming with as much challenge yet.The art of what i call secular prophecy is merely an analysis of the''past''and the ''present'' culminating into the ''future''.Filmmakersnetworknigeria has got formidable young men and women who will put forth that challenge,lest our film industry is going to continue ''petty stuff''.
Abel benson.

Do you Yahoo!?