Private Placement Opportunity (Bank Secure Short Term Program)

Marihot Sitinjak

Apr 22, 2007, 10:37:04 PM4/22/07
to FilmmakersNe...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are offering you to join SHORT TERM Private Placement (secure bank program). We are sure that you will be interesting with this program because your money is going to grow a lot (the trading profit about 20%-70% weekly), and your fund is safe in the Bank, and stay in your name under your sole authority.

I have quite a number of direct investors who are involved in these programs and there is NO RISK at all as the funds remain in the bank and do not change ownership. The sum ranges start from US$1 million, US$10 million and US$ 50 million and each one of them has specialty in their own area.

This is not an internet transaction and not a SCAM. You will meet face to face to sign a contract with the Funds Trader and the Bank.

Requirements:

Minimum funds US$ 1 Million, US$ 10 million and US$ 50 million cash funds.

Fund (preferably) on deposit in Singapore bank, or HSBC Bank Hong Kong, or top Western European Bank, or a top world Canada, and U.S.

Account holder must be the "TRUE" owner of the funds.

This is the trading bank contract. It is an extremely secure program for you. The funds are only blocked. There are no Liens. The funds stay in your own account, under your sole authority.

The funds will be blocked for 1 (one) year as a minimum period of trading, with possibility to re-enter twice.

Profit Margins:

The Contract will be signed and acknowledged by the trading bank's banker and INVESTOR or CUSTOMER and TRADER.

I can not guarantee or give you in writing exactly what the trade profits will be for this principal. This will be written in black and white in the actual trade agreement the principal will sign. He will be signing this agreement with a bank. It will be principal-to-principal once the complete package is delivered and submitted.

I can however, explain to you now exact trade profits that my Associate have witnessed personally in the past on trade profits for different cash amounts:

- With US$ 1 million he had seen 20%-70% weekly profit guaranteed.

- With US$ 10 million he had seen 95% monthly profits guaranteed.

- With US$ 50 million he had seen 105% monthly profits.

- With US$ 100 million he had seen 120% monthly profits.

- With US$ 500 million he had seen 130% monthly guaranteed trade profits.

- Trades US $1 billion and over he had only witnessed receiving 145% trade profits guaranteed.

This is one way for you to raise your money for development projects and also for the government.

Time Element:

Usually cash deposits, if deposited in a top Singapore bank, or HSBC Bank Hong Kong, or top Western European Bank, or a top world Canadian, and U.S., the trade can be up as fast as 48 hours.  Depending on the trade program the trader enters the investors funds, profits can either be distributed back to the investor's choice of accounts on a weekly or a monthly basis.   This depends on the individual program.  There are at times accelerated programs.

The trade group will then have the initial phone contact direct with the signatory via phone. The trader will establish to the investor what bank he intends to use for the trade, establish a bank account if need be for the investor at that bank, and ask where the bank will be used by the investor to receive trade profits. All of this will later be placed into the draft trade agreement.

Once trader verifies via phone and email the principals contact information is valid and he did in fact submit the package on his own behalf and he is willing to move forward, the two will work out the agreed percentages on the profits.

Once all three are contractually obligated and all the accounts are opened and on stand by, the first trade takes place.

If it is a weekly pay out trade, then the profits will be seen in the investor's chosen account within the first 10 days depending on which day of the week the first trade takes place. If it is a monthly profits will be seen on the 30th day.

Trades usually occur on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Settlements are made on Fridays.

Payments are made on Mondays.

No trades take place over the weekends.

Round Table Meeting:

After you submit your documents, the traders will contact you and provide further details about the program before you are invited to Singapore or Zurich (base on the amount of funds). You will meet the traders at the trading bank in Singapore or Zurich, where the contract will be signed with the trader and with the trading bank.

Remember, this is a trading bank contract. It is an extremely secure program.

Commission for Group of Intermediaries:

My group requests 30% commission from your profit trading.

The commission is lowered for larger investments (US$ 50 million up).

That's only a short explanation from us. If you are serious and want to join the program, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please fill this question and we will contact you ASAP:

1. Name:

2. Email address:

3. Telephone:

4. Mobiles:

5. Fax:

6. Address:

7. How much money do you plan to deposit in the trading bank?

Best Regards and God Bless.

Marihot Sitinjak

Jakarta - Indonesia

Email:   mri...@yahoo.com