COMMERCE 44

rdb...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2006, 10:46:09 AM10/19/06
to FilmmakersNetworkNigeria
First of all let me start by appologising for my long time silence,
this is due the fact that i have my hands laid on two many projects,
scouting, searching, teaching and learning at the same time. And gues
what my search has yielded positively as i have a great news to share
with you all. I know for long many of us are thinking of producing
films which are quite different from those we have in the market, but
the problem is how do you market such new enovations that our customers
and market are not use to?
Well my search has yielded a positive reward as the Nigerian
Ministry of Commerce is Coming to our aid, with the Introduction of
COMMERCE 44.
Commerce 44 is about exploiting existing potentials in Nigeria. It's
about exporting 11 Agricultural produce, 11Solid minerals, 11
Manufactured products and services to 11 identified target markets. And
there goal is to facilitate non-oil export WELCOME TO COMMERCE 44
(Qouted from Daily Trust 19 October 2006)
This is for the start and if it went well it's going to be a life time
thing. So guys the opportunity we've all been looking for is here. Am
really sorry for my attitude of not telling you the the list of thye
goods and why and how those it affect us. Ok here are the lists

11Agricultural produce
Cocoa, Cotton, Cassava, Ginger, Sheanut, Gum Arabic, Sesame seed,
Poultry, Cashew nuts, Floriculture, Fruits/Vegetables

11Solid Minerals
Tantalite, Coal, Gold, Silver, Limnite-Rutile, Cassiterite, Bitumen,
Lead-Zinc, Iron ore, Wolframite, Manganese.

11Manufactured products&Services
Beverages, Footwear, Leather, Shrimps, Pharmaceuticals, Rubber/Rubber
products, Textile&Garments, Iron&Steel, Film&Music, Vegetable Oils,
Services.

11Targeted Market
European Union, Japan, China, USA, India, ECOWAS, Southern African
Countries, South East Asia,Turkey, and the Middle East.

For further information please contact the federal ministry of of
commerce or visit any of our Commerce-Made-Easy centres.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!