Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mal. R D Bawa

no leída,
28 nov 2006, 2:11:25 p.m.28/11/2006
para FilmmakersNetworkNigeria
Leraning that many new writers in Nigeria are slaved to their stories
as they keep them on the the drawer as decorations, because big
production outfits and producers are not ready for upcoming writers but
rather established ones. Globally we at Dillaliya Pictures have also
learnt that change is good and is also the only phenomenom that is
constant, therefore we see no future without young, new and upcoming
writers. For these reason we decide to give many new, talented writers
the chance to have their stories been produced("realising the f writers
dream" is the name of the Dillaliya innitiative) we intend to give
every new writer a chance to have atleast one to three of his great
stories been produced. As the offer is limited for the start hurry and
get yours produced. Do you have a nigerian story that can be accepted
globally if yes then contact the Managing Director Dillaliya Pictures
(please each mail should be send to the same mail of the user that is
yahoo yo yahoo)
rdb...@hotmail.com
rdb...@gmail.com
rufa...@yahoo.co.uk