Survey on Information Sources and Use of Social Media by Filipino Librarians/Library Staff Related to the 2022 National Election

Stephen Alayon

May 4, 2022, 1:34:29 AM5/4/22
to paarlli...@googlegroups.com, filipinol...@googlegroups.com
Survey on Information Sources and Use of Social Media by Filipino Librarians/Library Staff Related to the 2022 National Election
The study aims to determine the perceptions of Filipino librarians/library staff on the importance, trustworthiness, and influence of various information sources and their activities in the social media related to the 2022 National Election (For Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates only). It will also determine their coping strategies in dealing with conflicting information. Lastly, it will determine the perceived role of librarians and libraries in the national election.
If you are a FILIPINO LIBRARIAN/LIBRARY STAFF and a VOTER, may I request you to answer the survey? If you are not a librarian/library staff or a voter but know someone, may I request that you kindly forward, share, and tag this survey to them? Please answer the survey on or before 9 May 2022.
I would appreciate your help and cooperation in this survey. Rest assured that your responses will be used solely for research purposes and would be treated in strict confidence.
Thank you,
Stephen B. Alayon
West Visayas State University, Iloilo City
If you have further inquiries please contact me through
09194506688
Thank you for your prompt response to this survey.