SURVEY - Plantito/Plantita: Status of Librarians and Library Staff in the Philippines and their Coping Strategies during the COVID-19 Pandemic

Stephen B. Alayon

Nov 7, 2022, 12:06:08 AM11/7/22
to Filipino Librarians Googlegroup, Fe Angela Verzosa' via PAARLLibrarians
Greetings!

We, Jewel Ann Merbal and Mary June Bayog, 4th year Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) at West Visayas State University (WVSU) -Main Campus, are currently conducting the study "Plantito/Plantita: Status of Librarians and Library Staff in the Philippines and their Coping Strategies during the COVID-19 Pandemic".

If you are a FILIPINO LIBRARIAN/LIBRARY STAFF, may we request you to answer the survey? If you are not a librarian/library staff but know someone, may we request that you kindly forward, share, and tag this survey to them? Please answer the survey on or before 30 November 2022.

We would appreciate your help and cooperation in this survey. Rest assured that your responses will be used solely for research purposes and would be treated in strict confidence.

We are hoping that this request will merit a positive response from you.
Thank you very much, and God bless you!

Jewel Ann D. Merbal
Mary June C. Bayog
BLIS Thesis Students, WVSU-Main Campus, Iloilo City

Manuela R. Losañes, Thesis Adviser
Stephen B. Alayon, Program Adviser

If you have further inquiries please contact
mobile no. 09194506688

STEPHEN B. ALAYON
Associate Professor IV
Mobile Phone No.: 63 919 4506688
Email Add: stephen...@wvsu.edu.ph, stpn...@yahoo.com

Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) Program
College of Information and Communications Technology (CICT)
West Visayas State University (WVSU)
La Paz, Iloilo City 5000 Philippines
Tel. No. +63 33 3200870 to 77 local 1403
College URL: cictwvsu.com
University URL: wvsu.edu.ph