Re: [PAARL] PRC-PRB for Librarians Resolution No. 4, s. 2012 re_Prescription of the Resource Description Access...

Stephen B. Alayon

Jul 29, 2017, 11:56:15 AM7/29/17
to jennifer balao shucx_12@yahoo.com [PAARL], Yahoogroups, paarlyah...@yahoo.com, Plai Nbot, Filipino Librarians Googlegroup
Hi Jennifer,

This might be of use to you.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Fe Angela V <famve...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 1:52:09 AM GMT+8
Subject: [PAARL] BFL Resolution No. 4

Announcement:

The Professional Regulation Commission has approved the Board for Librarians (BFL) Resolution No. 4 prescribing and adopting the International Cataloging Principles and Resource Description and Access (RDA) as technical standards in bibliographic description. Download the BFL Res. No. 4 here: BFL Resolution No. 4 on RDA

STEPHEN B. ALAYON
Data Bank Senior Information Assistant
Mobile Phone No.: 63 919 4506688
Email Add: sbal...@seafdec.org.ph, stpn...@yahoo.com

Library and Data Banking Services Section
Aquaculture Department (AQD)
Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center (SEAFDEC)
Tigbauan, Iloilo 5021 Philippines
Telephone No.: 63 33 330 7088
Fax No.: 63 33 330 7031
Email Add: lib...@seafdec.org.ph

SAIR: http://repository.seafdec.org.ph
OPAC: http://opac.seafdec.org.ph
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/seafdecaqdlib
Follow Us: http://www.twitter.com/seafdecaqdlib

On Saturday, July 29, 2017, 9:35:03 PM GMT+8, jennifer balao shuc...@yahoo.com [PAARL] <PA...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Good day fellow information professionals!

May I ask who has a copy of the PRC-PRB for Librarians Resolution No. 4, s. 2012  titled "Prescription and Adoption of the International Cataloging Principles and Resource Description and Access as the Technical Standards for Organizing Resources, Items and Objects for Philippine Libraries." Haven't explored the PRC website nor asked the said agency yet. But if meron pong makakapag-provide na ng copy dito, I would really be grateful. I'll just use it as justification (and attachment) to upgrade our library system to be RDA-compliant.

Maraming Salamat po sa inyong tulong!

Best,
__._,_.___

Posted by: jennifer balao <shuc...@yahoo.com>