Your response is much appreciated!

Annie TAM

Jan 31, 2019, 7:39:34 AM1/31/19
to Filipino Librarians

Dear All,

I’m doing a research which aims to explore what types of evidence school librarians apply in their daily practices and how useful they find various types of evidence for enhancing library services and strategic planning. It would be greatly appreciated if you could spare about 10 minutes to respond to this survey. The survey is voluntary and anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTSGWB2

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!

Best Regards,

Annie Tam

Head Librarian of Secondary

The ISF Academy

Lourdes David

Feb 1, 2019, 10:40:12 AM2/1/19
to filipinolibrarians
Dear Amy, after looking at the questions, I think that I am not qualified to answer them as I have not worked in a school setting. I will refer the questions to my colleagues in school libraries with your permission. I will contact them through facebook.

Lourdes