Help for Fort Lauderdale area people

highlite

Aug 12, 2006, 8:54:38 AM8/12/06
to Fighting Homophobia
Hi,
My name is Robert, and I am an Old Catholic (not Roman) Franciscan
priest. I am offering my help to anyone on this list, or anyone you
know who is facing difficulty in coming out or resolving their issues
surrounding GLBT lifestyles. I am highly sympathetic to family issues,
workplace issues, friendship issues and relationship issues. I am NOT
searching for relationships of a sexual nature. My personal life is
highly and perfectly fulfilled.

I must state directly that I have NO personal agenda, but I believe
that all people are created in God's image, that homosexuality is not a
choice or a disease, and that reparitive or ex-gay ministries are vile.
This is stated out front so that you know ahead of time that I am not
looking to make people feel guilty or to make people feel that they
should or could change, but my intentions in Christian based counseling
is to help people adjust to their best personal path, knowing that God
doesn't hate us for being who we are.

You can contact me directly at frro...@mac.com

Understand, for those of us that are comfortable, we don't carry
religious guilt. That is NOT the case for everyone. Everyone is not
comfortable with being who they are. My intention is to help people
find peace and enjoyment in their lives. Life is enough of a struggle
without this as a hangman's noose.

Blessings to all,
Fr. Robert