Re: [FiboLabSupportGroups] Re: Settings (DEMO)

9 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído
Se borró el mensaje
Se borró el mensaje

Eduardo Ellery

no leída,
9 abr 2010, 7:38:23 a.m.9/4/10
para fib...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thanks for the answers!

I'm checking with the broker if they have 0,01 lots! The configuration is ok, 100!

For the FlatMedianPrice, is it ok if at any moment I change this value? Is there any problem with already opened trades?

I'm going to check RM and MM in the manual to put them on DEMO too!

Thanks in advance!

2010/4/9 FiboLab <fib...@gmail.com>
Hello Eduardo

We read your message and have a few comments.

Account data:
Start balance: 1000USD
Leverage: 1:100
Minimal lot: 0,01

It's ok, but in the site where you have published your demo account
all deals was opened with 0.02 lot size, so there are two possibility
of how it can be - actual lot divider is 50 or your broker allows to
open deal with minimal lot 0.02, so if you want to open deals with
minimal lot 0,01 you should change broker.

Looking through your settings - we saw that:

FlatMedianPrice=0.0 - it means FlatMedianPrice was set with price at
the moment of starting EA, so you didn't make any analysis it can be
risky.

Money and Risk management parameters are left default, so for testing
on demo - it's ok.
But for live trading all parameters of RM and MM should be set
according to trading goals (percents from initial deposit or in money
amount) and risks (parameters which protects (profit, balance etc.)
from sudden market movements and undesirable market conditions
(appearing strong trends) ) simple examples you can find in user
manual.

Eduardo Ellery

http://twitter.com/eduardoellery/
http://twitter.com/dudaforex/

http://tr.im/mapadeaeromodelistas/ (http://tr.im/comoadicionar/)
http://tr.im/ondevoar/

FiboLab

no leída,
9 abr 2010, 8:50:51 a.m.9/4/10
para FiboLab Members' Group

> For the FlatMedianPrice, is it ok if at any moment I change this value?

No, it is not. FlatMedianPrice can be set only before starting EA. If
you want to change FlatMedianPrice you should stop EA working and only
after that set new value (and advisable to change EA magic number).
To stop EA's work you can set parameter "Only close" to true and wait
a moment when EA closes all deals or stop EA manually and close deals
by yourself.

Changing any EA parameter during its work cause EA restart. That is
why to set EA's parameter AllocatedFunds and FlatMedianPrice manually
is very important.

Eduardo Ellery

no leída,
9 abr 2010, 10:34:05 a.m.9/4/10
para fib...@googlegroups.com
Ok, got. So many things that I have to learn...

Can you provide the configuration used for those videos in your website?

"Start deposit $300, minimal lot size is 0,01. Gross profit: $180 (11 day trading). 50% form start deposit."
"Start deposit $2000, minimal lot size is 0,1. Gross profit: >$500 (3 day trading). >30% form start deposit."
"Start deposit $20000, minimal lot size is 0,1. Gross profit: $18,000 (11 day trading). 50% form start deposit."

It would help a lot for us novices with FlatCatcher to study them!

Eduardo

2010/4/9 FiboLab <fib...@gmail.com>

Eduardo Ellery
Responder a todos