TOMORROW: FellsDOG presents "Living with Coyotes"

michele biscoe

Jul 16, 2012, 6:43:33 PM7/16/12
to fellsdog
Dear Fells Dog Owners,

Sorry for resending: I had to delete the original post from the google groups website. :-)

Our next event is tomorrow!  John Marguanis, from Project Coyote, will be speaking about "Living with Coyotes" on Tuesday, July 17, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Botume House in the Middlesex Fells Reservation, 4 Woodland Road, Stoneham.

Please extend and invitation to everyone you know who might be interested in coyotes (America's native wild "song dog")!

Flyer: attached

I should add that, as we did for the Dog Play workshop in June (Thanks to everyone who helped make that event a great success!), we will be requesting that guests contribute $5 at the door toward the fee for John's presentation.  FellsDOG doesn't have funding resources to draw on, so for the time being, we are dependent on the generosity of Fells dog owners.  Thank you in advance!

Also, I would like to extend a special public "Thank you" to Charlene.  It was Charlene who initially contacted and coordinated with John, and Charlene, who just started a new job (!), has been promoting the talk both in our Facebook group and by handing out flyers at the Fells. If you don't know her, I hope you get to meet her tomorrow night!  (I'll be at the sign in table, so be sure to say "Hi".)

Best,
Michele
with Strummer (standard poodle)

20120717-Living_With_Coyotes.pdf

Melissa B Bennett

Jul 16, 2012, 11:10:32 PM7/16/12
to fell...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michele,

I’ve moved to Milwaukee so you can remove me from the google group.

Thanks for all your efforts!! Dog owners everywhere appreciate you.

Thanks,

Melissa Bennett