MARTAB comes to the Middlesex Fells!

michele biscoe

Oct 16, 2013, 8:24:25 AM10/16/13
to fellsdog

Dear Friends,

The next MARTAB (Massachusetts Recreational Trails Advisory Board) meeting is on Wednesday, October 23, from 4 to 6pm at the Botume House in Middlesex Fells Reservation (4 Woodland Road, Stoneham).  These meetings are open to the public: If you are interested in attending the meeting,  please let me know.  Maybe we can go out for dinner afterwards.  I'll share the agenda when it is available.

I have been representing trail users with dogs on MARTAB for about a year and a half. I was elected to a two-year term in March 2012.

I have been to meetings at the East Quabbin Land Trust in Hardwick and at the Leominster Public Library. I went to the DCR offices in Northhampton in February to help allocate Recreational Trail Grants, and the alternate representative of trail users with dogs made the trek to DAR State Forest in Goshen for a meeting in July!

It would be great to see some local trail users with dogs at the MARTAB meeting on Wednesday evening next week!

Thank you!

Best,
Michele

Joel A Feingold

Oct 16, 2013, 12:24:21 PM10/16/13
to fell...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michele, and everyone else,

As you may have gathered, my life is pulling me in a way that has prevented me from being as active in canine issues as I once was. Fortunately I was able to attend a follow up meeting with Kate, Gary, Susan and Tim at Callahan earlier this summer. I continue to read almost all the posts and so attempt to stay somewhat informed.

Kudos to Michele and so many others who stick to it!

All the best,

Joel

Joel A Feingold
Joel Feingold Presents