Discussion by Fr Robert Spitzer, SJ and Fr Mitch Pacwa, SJ and Colin Donovan on voting for Life

1 view

Fr. Thomas Koller

Oct 11, 2020, 10:16:09 PM10/11/20
to FatherThomasoftheTrinityKollerOCD
Blessed Day Six of the Novena to St Teresa of Jesus (October 15, Thursday).

Here is an excellent discussion by Fathers Spitzer and Pacwa and Colin D on voting as a faithful Catholic.

https://soundcloud.com/ewtn-radio/theology-roundtable-100920-voting-for-life

St Teresa, look down upon us. Remember the vineyard which Jesus and you have planted. Visit it by your presence and perfect the work which He and you have begun. Pray for us, St Teresa, that we may become worthy of the promises of Christ! (novena intention__________)

Let us pray.

O God, Who through Your Spirit raised up St Teresa of Jesus to show the Church the way to seek perfection, grant that we may always be nourished by the food of her heavenly teaching and fired with longing for true holiness. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.