Rancho news

Ashley Gray

Jul 9, 2013, 8:03:27 PM7/9/13
to NCCA
howdy folks.

how lucky are we? spectacular sunny days and spectacular foggy days both in the same week.

not sure anyone else noticed, but when walking the dog this morning at the Le Conte trailhead I noticed a big pile of rubbish. emailed it into Christine and as it happened, on the afternoon walk, ran into the crew sent to clean it up. oddly, someone had beat them to it? regardless, thought the response was pretty great and wanted to share.

as it also happened, on the same walk, saw Christine driving down Tamarind. she stopped and we chatted. thought I'd share a summarized version too.

- she was putting stickers, dogs on leash, over the icon on the signs that said no dogs.

- discussed trail names. mentioned inconsistencies with the Farallone spellings. she said they were aware and went with the spelling of the islands, and not how the school spelled it.if you have any concerns or input on trail names, let me know and I can help facilitate getting them addressed.

- asked about the little bench that used to be out near one of Bill Bechtell's groups cans, the one by lone tree on east side overlooking fallowed field/beach. she said the person who put the rocker bench out there took it away when they removed the rocker bench (after being ask to do so by GGNRA). I had the feeling they had no problem with the little bench. too bad it's gone, I liked it there. however, she agreed it would be a good spot for a bench and will make sure that spot gets consideration in planning.

- this September, the school is planning improvements on LeConte. sounds like GGNRA will be coordinating with the timing and putting in a gate and then perhaps improving the rest of LeConte? more on this coming I presume.

question? concern? let me know.

think thats it. hope all is well with all of you.

peace-
Ashley

richard ward

Jul 9, 2013, 9:37:15 PM7/9/13
to NCCA
Great to hear GGNRA is so community minded. Christine is so accessible and willing to hear concerns. We have a meeting on July 17 at 7:30 PM at the Seton Coastside for our Clipper Ridge (El Granada)homeowners to attend to discuss fire management and trail naming - this group is welcome to come to add input. WE also have the SM Co. Agriculture commissioner coming to discuss the pesticide spraying at Cabrillo Farms - a concern to many here as we border the farm. Have a great week. Jeanette

Stuart Grunow

Jul 10, 2013, 12:18:25 PM7/10/13
to Farall...@googlegroups.com
Is the ag commissioner at the same meeting?  I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

Thanks
Stuart Grunow
125 Harbour Dr.

--
Stuart Grunow, Architect

PBTS HOA

Jul 10, 2013, 1:09:05 PM7/10/13
to Farall...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stuart, Yes, he is second on the agenda that night. Jeanette
Princeton By The Sea Home Owners Association
Mail: P.O.Box 73 El Granada, CA 94018