Fwd: Highway 1 Congestion & Safety Improvement Project Comments

bill kehoe

Jun 25, 2014, 5:09:09 PM6/25/14
to farall...@googlegroups.com
Below is an email I sent to Supervisor Horsley and the MCC on Hwy 1 Safety and Mobility Study and the proposed solutions. I only focused on Moss Beach since that is the community I live in and am most familiar with. Tonight, Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 7 pm at the MCC meeting Supervisor Horsley will be in attendance on this issue. The meeting is held at GSD in El Granada (details http://www.midcoastcommunitycouncil.org)

Jun 25, 2014, 7:50:00 PM6/25/14
to Farall...@googlegroups.com
thank you so much for this informative email. L. Rutherford