Wisdom of Faith

A.Jak

Jun 2, 2011, 4:03:46 AM6/2/11
to Faith Forum 4 Peace
"Did blind chance know that there was light and what was its
refraction... These and other suchlike considerations, always have,
and always will prevail with mankind, to believe that there is a Being
who made all things, who has all things in his power, and who is
therefore to be feared": Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727).

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable
superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able
to perceive with our frail and feeble mind": Albert Einstein (1879 -
1955)

"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its
evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been
honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it
cannot be a bad one": Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

"Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with.
His mind was created for his own thoughts, not yours or mine": Henry
S. Haskins

Abujak

Jun 2, 2011, 4:25:21 AM6/2/11
to abraham...@googlegroups.com, afghanist...@googlegroups.com, alexandrianre...@googlegroups.com, almasjid, apolog...@googlegroups.com, armage...@googlegroups.com, bosnia-...@googlegroups.com, Burma-myan...@googlegroups.com, Christian Discussion, christian-...@googlegroups.com, dawah-to-...@googlegroups.com, deb...@googlegroups.com, Discussion-on-cults, endeavo...@googlegroups.com, FaithFor...@googlegroups.com, global-r...@googlegroups.com, good-...@googlegroups.com, goti...@googlegroups.com, haroonyahya, Humanities, india-...@googlegroups.com, ireland...@googlegroups.com, Islam and Christianity, islam_qur...@googlegroups.com, islam-is...@googlegroups.com, islam...@googlegroups.com, isla...@googlegroups.com, islam...@googlegroups.com, Islamict...@googlegroups.com, Jerusalem council, jesusonlyapostolicfaithgroup, karac...@googlegroups.com, kno...@googlegroups.com, manzil, Mera Hindustan, messiani...@googlegroups.com, Open Debate Political Forum IMHO, opinion, pak-mania, peacefor...@googlegroups.com, question...@googlegroups.com, quran...@googlegroups.com, reflect...@googlegroups.com, russia-...@googlegroups.com, srilanka...@googlegroups.com, SyedmdA...@googlegroups.com, the-thoughtf...@googlegroups.com, theo...@googlegroups.com, trueis...@googlegroups.com, turkey-...@googlegroups.com, ummid

Wisdom and Faith:  http://t.co/OTjaGV5

My belief in One God and faith in my religion is not based only on inheritance but upon rational inquiry and research. I have been convinced of the Truth like many rational people, to quote some; Isaac Newton, Albert Eisenstein and many more.

Why not to share thoughts with others in a decent rational way! If they agree, fine but if don't:  "Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with. His mind was created for his own thoughts, not yours or mine". Henry S. Haskins

One can at least try to fight the menace of ignorance, bigotry, extremism [both religious and non religious] to the best of abilities in a rational, peaceful way!

Don't be Deceived, Know the real enemies of Peace, Raise Voice against Tyranny & Oppression.. Silence is crime..... What should you do? Some simple PRACTICABLE recommended actions .. click .. http://peace-forum.blogspot.com/2011/05/dont-be-deceived-know-your-enemies.html