The Universe, Science & God

A.Jak

Apr 9, 2012, 11:43:19 AM4/9/12
to Faith Forum 4 Peace
A central, common core of Islam, Judaism & Christianity is the
affirmation of the reality of One, and Only One, God. Adherents of
Abrahamic faiths believe that there is a God who created the universe
out of nothing and who has absolute sovereignty over all his creation;
this includes, of course, human beings, who are not only utterly
dependent on this creative power but also sinful and who, or so the
faithful must believe, can only make adequate sense of their lives by
accepting, without question, God's ordinances for them. The varieties
of atheism are numerous, but all atheists reject such a set of
beliefs. Quran says:“Soon shall We show them Our signs in the universe
and in their own selves, until it becomes clear to them that this
Qur'an is indeed the truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is a
witness over everything?” (Qur’an;41:53). Keep reading >>
http://quran-pedia.blogspot.com/2012/04/universe-science-god.html