News Talk Edge's Piece on FTL :: Interview With Randall Bloomquist

Ian Freeman

Aug 26, 2010, 11:10:55 PM8/26/10
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
It's amazing what one email can do. After reading veteran talk
programmer-turned-consultant/blogger/columnist Randall Bloomquist's
"News Talk Edge" newsletter last week and noticing a couple of tells
that Randall might be of like-mind, my co-host Mark Edge shot Randall
an email which led to an hour-long interview we featured on our
podcast. In it, we covered Randall's path to the ideas of liberty and
much about the state and future of talk radio. You can listen to that
interview here: http://freetalklive.com/files/bloomquist.mp3

That in turn, led to Randall interviewing us about Free Talk Live,
which he turned into this week's edition of his "News Talk Edge"
newsletter for Radio-Info.com. In case you didn't get it in your
email box this morning, here it is:
http://www.radio-info.com/newsletter/html/nte-08262010.html?utm_source=Subscribers&
(Be sure to hit the subscribe link so you can receive "News Talk Edge"
in your inbox once a week!)

Thanks for the great coverage, Randall! He's also a blogger, by the
way, so be sure to visit him at his blog: http://www.talkfrontier.com

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
and Starguide III live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk
Live has been syndicated since 2004 and now has over 81 radio
affiliates from Alaska to Florida and Hawaii to New Hampshire. FTL is
preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and flexible - so
you can air us whenever and however is best for your station. Visit
our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com - there
you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

Thanks for your consideration,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"