Five New Affiliates! :: New :30 and :60 Promos!

1 view

Ian Freeman

Nov 25, 2010, 10:34:56 PM11/25/10
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Gobble, gobble! It's Thanksgiving, and that means I had plenty of
time to dig into the archives and crank out some fresh :30 and :60
promos. As usual, each promo has several seconds on the end for you
to include your local showtimes and tagline. You'll find the download
links below. Oh, and YES we are live as normal Friday and Saturday.
We were even live online tonight, despite not being live on XDS due to
not being able to find a board op at the network who was willing to be
bribed to work tonight. Regardless, longtime affiliate KTAE AM aired
our live Thanksgiving day show off of our internet stream tonight -
neat!

Also, I want to welcome a bunch of new affiliates including our new
weeknight affiliate WEGP AM in Presque Isle, ME, and our new six-night-
a-week AM/FM combo, WMTM in Moultrie, GA! We also welcome our new
Saturday affiliates WSMN AM in Nashua, NH, and KBEL AM in Idabel, OK.
In addition, our former affiliate WIMS AM in Michigan City, IN rejoins
us for all six nights per week!

Here are the promos:

"Brutality"
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromobrutalityNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromobrutality30NOTAG.mp3

"Brutality B" (alternate :30)
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromobrutality30BNOTAG.mp3

"Free Market"
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromofreemarketNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromofreemarket30NOTAG.mp3

"Free Market B" (alternate :30)
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromofreemarket30BNOTAG.mp3

"Patdowns"
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromopatdownsNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromopatdowns30NOTAG.mp3

"Marine"
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromomarineNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromomarine30NOTAG.mp3

Remember, we have dozens of evergreen, show-content promos, both :60s
and :30s on our Program Director's website at http://pd.freetalklive.com
. Just scroll down the page for the full listings.

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
and Starguide III live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk
Live has been syndicated since 2004 and now has over 84 radio
affiliates from Alaska to Florida and Maine to Hawaii. FTL is
preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and flexible - so
you can air us whenever and however is best for your station. Visit
our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com - there
you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our
show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement, and more!

Thanks for your consideration,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449