Two New Affiliates!

Ian Freeman

Mar 28, 2011, 11:51:50 AM3/28/11
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Free Talk Live welcomes our two newest affiliates, KOTA AM in Rapid
City, SD and KBUR AM in Burlington, IA. KBUR PD Steve Hexom needed to
fill an hour every weeknight from 11p-12a when Dr. Dean Edell retired
from radio, and since he knew Free Talk Live is both original
entertainment for on-air and station-friendly off-air, he turned to
us. There aren't too many talk radio programs on nearly 100 stations
that allow you to take just an hour if that's all you need. (We're
getting close, by the way. We have 94 stations as of this email, with
a couple more ready to sign on in early April. Will your station be
#100?)

Also, veteran talk programmer Randall Bloomquist who is now the editor
of Radio-Info.com's "News Talk Edge" (to which you may read and
subscribe here: http://www.radio-info.com/newsletters/news-talk-edge )
had this to say recently about Free Talk Live:

"Free Talk Live is great talk radio...very entertaining. And by
entertaining I mean smart, witty and thought-provoking. It's the
perfect night-time alternative to more-of-the-same political talk."

See Randall's quote in our latest TALKERS 1/2 page ad here:
http://freetalklive.com/images/FTLTalkers.jpg

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk Live has been
syndicated since 2004 and now has over 94 affiliates from coast-
to-coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable
and flexible - so you can air us whenever and however is best for your
station. Visit our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com
- there you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

Happy Springtime from the strange climate of New Hampshire, where
there is snow still on the ground, yet some green is sprouting from
the earth!

As always, please let me know how I may be of assistance,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449