Affiliate News :: FTL's Derrick J. Strips to Underwear in Manchester Airport in Protest of TSA

1 view

Ian Freeman

Feb 12, 2012, 2:26:03 PM2/12/12
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Free Talk Live welcomes our longtime Saturday affiliate WSJM FM in
Benton Harbor, MI as they are now taking our live weeknight show! In
addition, other stations are preparing to replace Lou Dobbs as his
show wraps up production in just under two weeks. I already have my
first affiliate agreement from a Dobbs affiliate and look forward to
announcing that soon. If you have Dobbs, whether weeknights or
weekends, keep in mind that FTL is live all seven nights per week as
you consider replacement options.

In other news, Free Talk Live's Tuesday co-host Derrick J. joined
Kelly Voluntaryist for the recent "Don't Strip our Rights" protest at
Manchester airport. They both entered the airport wearing nothing but
undergarments and proceeded to hand out over 200 anti-TSA fliers to
travelers and airport staff. Response from passengers was
overwhelmingly positive. Here's video of the event:
http://freekeene.com/2012/02/10/tsa-underwear-airport-outreach-kelly-v-derrick-j/

Would you like Derrick J. or Kelly on your local show to discuss their
protest and the TSA? I'd be happy to connect you with one or both of
them. Just contact me by replying here or calling me at the number
below.

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Cumulus)
live all seven nights from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk Live has been
syndicated since 2004 and now has over 104 affiliates from coast-to-
coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and
flexible - so you can air us whenever and however is best for your
station. Visit our Program Director page: http://PD.freetalklive.com
- there you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

At your service,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"