Upgrading to a new email list service. This is the last email you will receive from the FTL-Industry google group.

Ian Freeman

Feb 15, 2012, 3:12:20 AM2/15/12
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Good morning!

This Google group has been very useful over the last seven years.
However, last year Google broke their service by making it so list
managers couldn't manually add subscribers. Getting people who have
already agreed verbally to be on this list to open an email and click
a link to confirm is just too hard to accomplish, so it necessitated a
change to a new email list provider.

Thank goodness I did - the new email provider, MailChimp, looks like
it's going to be a breeze AND look nice (with fancy HTML delivery).

As before, you'll only get a few emails per month from me maximum via
the new list. If your email client allows for HTML, they should be
more graphically pleasing as well. Easy unsubscribe links will be at
the bottom if you decide you don't want to be on the new list, but it
will essentially be the same content from me you've been used to:

Free Talk Live affiliate news, industry observations & opinion, new :
30 and :60 promos, testimonials from PDs and GMs, ratings info, and
whatever else I deem relevant to folks in-the-biz.

Thanks for subscribing to this list. I hope you like the FTL Industry
Newsletter Version 2.0. Oh, and keep your eyes open for the first
email - it's going to be a doozy.

At your service,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449 Office & Cell
815-550-1851 FAX

P.S. For history's sake, this group will remain here and viewable at
http://groups.google.com/group/ftl_ie