New Affiliate :: We're live during the holidays! :: TALKERS' Final Print Edition

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ian Freeman

未読、
2011/12/23 12:39:392011/12/23
To: Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Free Talk Live welcomes KBRA-FM in Freer, TX all seven-nights-per-week
live! Our full affiliates list is at http://affiliates.freetalklive.com

Also, just a reminder that we are live Christmas eve, day, and New
Year's eve. Feel free to run any of those programs you like with no
agreement necessary. A heads-up would be appreciated though. Grab
our clock here: http://www.freetalklive.com/files/FTL_Clock.pdf

As you may have heard, the upcoming December / January issue of
TALKERS Magazine is the last one that will appear in print, as TALKERS
is going internet-only in 2012. We at Free Talk Live are proud to
have advertised in TALKERS' print edition for the last several years
and are excited to see TALKERS embracing the free model of
distribution for their online content. I look forward to continuing
to support TALKERS' mission to protect freedom of speech and support
the talk industry into a digital future.

Here's our ad for the final issue of TALKERS: http://www.freetalklive.com/files/FTL_Clock.pdf

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Cumulus)
live seven-days-a-week from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk Live has been
syndicated since 2004 and now has over 105 affiliates from coast-to-
coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and
flexible - so you can air us whenever and however is best for your
station. Visit our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com
- there you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

As always, please let me know how I may be of assistance.

Hope you have a fun and safe holiday season,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449
全員に返信