More Weekday Affiliates! :: FTL Moves Up in TALKERS' "Heavy Hundred"

Ian Freeman

Feb 11, 2011, 5:26:54 PM2/11/11
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
2011 is shaping up to be a big year for expanding our weekday
program. As I mentioned in my last email, WXNT in Indy has promoted
us from Saturdays to all six nights per week, but they aren't the only
one. Our existing Saturday affiliate, WTAR AM in Norfolk, VA (50kW
day, 25kW night) has done the same thing - adding FTL as their new
live weeknight program to replace Lou Dobbs. In addition, KEZP FM in
Alexandria, LA flips from music to talk and included us as part of
their starting lineup as their overnight show from Mid-3a, all six
nights per week! But that's not all... we also welcome WNMT AM in
Northern Minnesota - also joining us live all six nights!

Plus, Free Talk Live's live Saturday show continues to add new
affiliates including WMEL AM on the Space Coast of Florida and KWON AM
in Bartlesville, OK!

Finally, I'm honored that Free Talk Live has been included on TALKERS
Magazine's list of the "Heavy Hundred" talk shows, this year moving up
to #79 (from 84 last year)! See the list here: http://www.talkers.com/2011hhindex.html

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk Live has been
syndicated since 2004 and now has over 93 radio affiliates from coast-
to-coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable
and flexible - so you can air us whenever and however is best for your
station. Visit our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com
- there you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

How may I be of assistance to you and your station?
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449 Office & Cell
815-550-1851 FAX