90 Affiliates! :: Welcome KFNA, WFDM, WSRQ

1 view

Ian Freeman

Jan 12, 2011, 10:02:16 AM1/12/11
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
A snowy good morning and happy new year from New Hampshire!

Free Talk Live welcomes 50kW KFNA FM in Abilene, TX to all three hours
our live Saturday show and WFDM AM/FM in Ft. Walton Beach, FL as they
pick up an hour of our Saturday show and delay it to Sunday evenings.
Also, we're back on-air where it all started in our hometown of
Sarasota, FL all six nights per week on WSRQ AM/FM!

That's a total of ninety affiliates! One hundred is coming up fast.
Will your station be in the first hundred? Perhaps you are a Michael
Savage affiliate that is tired of all the drama and absenteeism or
maybe you are just looking for something fresh and live on Saturday
nights. Please consider Free Talk Live

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
and Starguide III live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk
Live has been syndicated since 2004 and now has over 90 radio
affiliates from coast-to-coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods,
plus we're streamable and flexible - so you can air us whenever and
however is best for your station. Visit our Program Director's
website: http://PD.freetalklive.com - there you'll find full
archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings, testimonials, our show
clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement, and more!

How may I be of assistance to you and your station?
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449 Office & Cell
815-550-1851 FAX