Big PPM News!

Ian Freeman

Jan 28, 2011, 12:51:57 PM1/28/11
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Entercom's WXNT AM in Indianapolis was our first larger market
affiliate that joined us for our live Saturday show way back in 2005.
The program director at the time, Andrew Lee, was responsible for
getting us on-the-air. (Thanks Andrew!) This is what he said about
us back then:

"Smart, fun, and very unique... the next generation of issues oriented
talk."

Andrew moved on to successfully program KQTH FM in Tucson and now KTLK
FM in Minneapolis. The current PD at WXNT is Scott Roddy, who reached
out to me at the end of December with some pretty major news. They
were examining the PPMs for Indy and noticed that Free Talk Live's
live Saturday show was #1 in audience reaction, across the entire
station. Let me clarify. Our Saturday show, which on WXNT is pre-
empted by football, (so there's no consistency in when we air), had
more PPM meters listening than every other show on the radio station
all-week-long including Glenn Beck, Dennis Miller, Neal Boortz, and
local morning drive host, Abdul. It was a no-brainer for them - Free
Talk Live needed to expand to weeknights. As of this past Monday,
we're now on six nights a week live in Indianapolis. They are now
taking Mon-Fri, 8-10p in addition to all three hours of our Saturday
show.

Here's what WXNT's PD Scott Roddy said about FTL recently:

"'Free Talk Live Saturday' showed solid audience reaction in PPM.
When Thompson announced his departure the choice was clear: Free Talk
Live. Sensible. Intelligent. Interactive. Entertaining."

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
and Starguide III live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk
Live has been syndicated since 2004 and now has over 94 radio
affiliates from coast-to-coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods,
plus we're streamable and flexible - so you can air us whenever and
however is best for your station. Visit our Program Director's
website: http://PD.freetalklive.com - there you'll find full
archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings, testimonials, our show
clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement, and more!

How may I be of assistance to you and your station?
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"
603-513-2449 Office & Cell
815-550-1851 FAX