New :30 & :60 Promos :: Sunday Show Adds Jackson :: Live on Holidays

1 view

Ian Freeman

Nov 24, 2011, 2:31:38 PM11/24/11
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
Gobble gobble! I hope you are enjoying, or depending on when you
receive this, enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I write this to you on
Thanksgiving day. As usual, Free Talk Live continues live with
programming tonight, as well as through the weekend. If you've been
reading this newsletter for over a year, you know we make a habit of
being live on every holiday, if possible. With the addition of the
live FTL Sunday show with Mark and Stephanie, that makes us live on
365 days of the year, barring unusual circumstances.

If you would like us live on holidays, even on a temporary basis, just
put us on - live or delayed - no agreement is necessary for a fill-
in. Though, it would be nice if you gave me a heads-up so we can
welcome your audience. You can get our technical details on our clock
( http://www.freetalklive.com/files/FTL_Clock.pdf ), and we're pretty
easy to find on Cumululs XDS. You can plan on us to be live during
Christmas as well - and New Year's.

In affiliate news, WPBQ AM 1240 in Jackson, MS has expanded their
coverage of FTL to include all three hours of the live Sunday Show,
making WPBQ a member of a very select group - our seven-night-a-week
affiliates. You can see our full list of stations at http://affiliates.freetalklive.com

From time to time, I'll crank out a batch of fresh :30 and :60
taggable promos for our affiliates, and indeed, here are six in both
lengths:

Alien Rabbits:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromoalienrabbitsNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromoalienrabbits30NOTAG.mp3

Libertarians:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromolibertariansNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromolibertarians30NOTAG.mp3

Humane:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromohumaneNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromohumane30NOTAG.mp3

Gay Parents:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromogayparentsNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromogayparents30NOTAG.mp3

Gangs:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromogangsNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromogangs30NOTAG.mp3

Ignorance of Law:
:60 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/60-second-untagged/FTLpromoignoranceoflawNOTAG.mp3
:30 - http://www.freetalklive.com/files/audio-promos/30-second-untagged/FTLpromoignoranceoflaw30NOTAG.mp3

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Cumulus)
live seven-days-a-week from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk Live has been
syndicated since 2004 and now has over 104 affiliates from coast-to-
coast. FTL is preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and
flexible - so you can air us whenever and however is best for your
station. Visit our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com
- there you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

As always, please let me know how I may be of assistance,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live
603-513-2449