Ratings Are In - FTL is Still #1

Ian Freeman

Oct 19, 2010, 6:59:30 PM10/19/10
to Free Talk Live : Industry Edition Newsletter
We have returned after a productive weekend at the Talk Media
Conference in Los Angeles to some good news! I spoke today with the
Operations Manager of our FM affiliate in Charleston, SC, Steve
Burke. WSCC FM carries all three hours of our live Saturday show.
Here are some interesting numbers from their Spring 2010 book:

Free Talk Live is still the number one talk program in the market.
Persons 25-54 we received a 2.5 share, compared to the talk
competition's 0.6. Our 2.5 share makes us the station's most popular
weekend show, tied with Rush Limbaugh's weekend program. Males 25-54
we received a 5.2 share, making us #4 in the market in that demo. The
numbers back up what we've always known - listeners make a point to
tune in to Free Talk Live and they appreciate that we are live when
virtually no one else in the industry is.

Need a refresher on Free Talk Live? We're available via XDS (Citadel)
and Starguide III live Monday-Saturday from 7-10pm Eastern. Free Talk
Live has been syndicated since 2004 and now has over 79 radio
affiliates from Alaska to Florida and Hawaii to Maine. FTL is
preemptible with no makegoods, plus we're streamable and flexible - so
you can air us whenever and however is best for your station. Visit
our Program Director's website: http://PD.freetalklive.com - there
you'll find full archives, a shortform demo, promos, ratings,
testimonials, our show clock/satellite info, easy one-page agreement,
and more!

Thanks for your consideration,
Ian Freeman
Host, "Free Talk Live"