More HaHaHa's!

Trance Gemini

Sep 27, 2009, 3:53:02 PM9/27/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
I'm bored today so I thought I'd drop in to ACRD and see if there was
any unintentional humor happening. :-)

We should call this thread PandeismFish Does XNun. <chuckle>.

Or XNun Confesses To Orgasm. <snicker>

Enjoy.

http://groups.google.com/group/a-civil-religious-debate/browse_frm/thread/35ac9a55818b6637/451051f3bfb9144d?tvc=1#451051f3bfb9144d

Dev

Sep 27, 2009, 7:24:56 PM9/27/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
Best I could tell, she admitted to fingering herself to the Old
Testament. That would be funny if it wasn't something I had already
kind of assumed.

On Sep 27, 1:53 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm bored today so I thought I'd drop in to ACRD and see if there was
> any unintentional humor happening. :-)
>
> We should call this thread PandeismFish Does XNun. <chuckle>.
>
> Or XNun Confesses To Orgasm. <snicker>
>
> Enjoy.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/a-civil-religious-debate/browse_frm/th...

Trance Gemini

Sep 27, 2009, 7:35:47 PM9/27/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Dev <thede...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Best I could tell, she admitted to fingering herself to the Old
Testament. That would be funny if it wasn't something I had already
kind of assumed.

What's funny is that she admitted it publicly on a news group. LOL!

On Sep 27, 1:53 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm bored today so I thought I'd drop in to ACRD and see if there was
> any unintentional humor happening. :-)
>
> We should call this thread PandeismFish Does XNun. <chuckle>.
>
> Or XNun Confesses To Orgasm. <snicker>
>
> Enjoy.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/a-civil-religious-debate/browse_frm/th...

BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant
Transfer In Progress to EAC Disciplinary Committee.
EAC Knightette
Agent 000777136669854321.  Mange Inciter. Special Services.
EAC Department of Linquistic Subversion.
Evil Anagrams Division.

Dead Kennedy

Sep 28, 2009, 6:01:59 PM9/28/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
"enjoyed the benefits of being rear-ended"

I think this is my first ever, OMG!

i never thought, that i would ever think it would be possible to pity
a butt-plug. But, here i am doing it.

Trance Gemini

Trance Gemini

Sep 28, 2009, 8:18:57 PM9/28/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
News of XNun's "nooner" orgasm is spreading like wildfire across the Internet.

This is hysterical.

http://forums.myspace.com/t/4620714.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread

Trance Gemini

Sep 29, 2009, 12:00:41 PM9/29/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
XNun introduces another Sock Puppet, Roger Ranger, who has apparently
been a member of AvC since February but hasn't posted yet.

http://groups.google.ca/group/Transcendental/msg/315676bb83f1b33f?hl=en&dmode=source

On Sep 28, 8:18 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> News of XNun's "nooner" orgasm is spreading like wildfire across the
> Internet.
>
> This is hysterical.
>
> http://forums.myspace.com/t/4620714.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread

Dead Kennedy

Oct 1, 2009, 3:37:56 PM10/1/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
Im not seeing a profile, where is the "member of AvC"?

On 29 Sep, 17:00, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> XNun introduces another Sock Puppet, Roger Ranger, who has apparently
> been a member of AvC since February but hasn't posted yet.
>
> http://groups.google.ca/group/Transcendental/msg/315676bb83f1b33f?hl=...

Trance Gemini

Oct 1, 2009, 4:42:18 PM10/1/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Dead Kennedy <dead.k...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Im not seeing a profile, where is the "member of AvC"?

He signed up with a different alias but the same email address on AvC.

His alias on AvC is Gungho.

Here's his profile.

http://groups.google.ca/group/atheism-vs-christianity/members?hl=en&qm=gungho&qt_s=Search+members

BAAWA Knight Applicant
EAC Disciplinary Committee
Leather Teddy/CatONineTails Squad

Dead Kennedy

Oct 1, 2009, 5:31:48 PM10/1/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
soz, its claiming "you need to be a manager to view this page"!

On 1 Oct, 21:42, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Dead Kennedy
> <dead.kenne...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>

> > Im not seeing a profile, where is the "member of AvC"?
>
> He signed up with a different alias but the same email address on AvC.
>
> His alias on AvC is Gungho.
>
> Here's his profile.
>
> http://groups.google.ca/group/atheism-vs-christianity/members?hl=en&q...

Trance Gemini

Oct 1, 2009, 5:50:31 PM10/1/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Dead Kennedy <dead.k...@googlemail.com> wrote:

soz, its claiming "you need to be a manager to view this page"!

Ooops. Try doing a member search under either the alias Gungho or his email address in the other link I gave.

I just did a member search under Gungho so I don't know why that appeared as a restricted link.

Weird.

Trance Gemini

Oct 1, 2009, 5:51:28 PM10/1/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
Since he hasn't posted and his first post will be Moderated it's possible you won't be able to find him but I'm not sure.

Dead Kennedy

Oct 1, 2009, 7:05:42 PM10/1/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
not very Gungho is he?

On 1 Oct, 22:51, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since he hasn't posted and his first post will be Moderated it's possible
> you won't be able to find him but I'm not sure.
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Dead Kennedy <dead.kenne...@googlemail.com

Trance Gemini

Oct 1, 2009, 7:21:03 PM10/1/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Dead Kennedy <dead.k...@googlemail.com> wrote:

not very Gungho is he?

XNun's just been too busy keeping her other sock puppets going and confusing their names in her posts to do anything with this one. Haha. She screwed up in this recent post on ACRD.

http://groups.google.ca/group/a-civil-religious-debate/browse_thread/thread/d2b52181287b59dd?hl=en#

I suspect it may be active on AvC soon given that she was making rumblings about coming back.

Should I expose her smarmy ass before she brings it life on AvC or let it post for a while and then expose it?

What do you think? :-)

On the other hand she may just be trying to use a new name to up her stats since everyone has left.

Joe is ignoring her completely despite several overtures she's made to endear herself to him on both her site and ACRD.

Chris is ignoring her overtures to him on her site as well.

Dead Kennedy

Oct 2, 2009, 3:43:09 AM10/2/09
to Freethinkers and atheists
did she actually do anything banable? other than being vile of course.

If she does come back she is going to be hearing a lot of buttplug
jokes.

On 2 Oct, 00:21, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Dead Kennedy
> <dead.kenne...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>

> > not very Gungho is he?
>
> XNun's just been too busy keeping her other sock puppets going and confusing
> their names in her posts to do anything with this one. Haha. She screwed up
> in this recent post on ACRD.
>
> http://groups.google.ca/group/a-civil-religious-debate/browse_thread/...

Trance Gemini

Oct 2, 2009, 7:54:05 AM10/2/09
to FT...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Dead Kennedy <dead.k...@googlemail.com> wrote:

did she actually do anything banable? other than being vile of course.

She was banned under her galocust9 alias for spamming us.

When she came back as XNun I wasn't able to make a connection right away and so didn't automatically ban her even though I suspected it was her.

I made the connection after she left and had proof.

That means that she should be banned again.

We haven't done that and will make a decision if she tries to come back.

She's gone right now so it's moot.

If she tries to post under a sock puppet the same decision will apply to any and all sock puppets she invents to hide her skanky ass.

She has been banned from at least one and possibly more Catholic sites. It took them a whole three days to toss her ass out the door.

She, gode3, daffy and these other trolls whine incessantly that our site is crappy because the atheists are all so rude.

If it's a crappy site why are they there?

Their lie that it's crappy because of the rude atheists is to cover up the fact that they are deliberately disrupting the site in an blatant effort to destroy it. That is their only goal.

That's *why* Gode3 targets the newbies. They don't know that she's a nasty troll assume the entire site is like this and leave. Her intent is to drive newbies away.

XNun's strategy is:
1. Provoke the atheists by abusing them.
2. When the atheists retaliate by abusing her back
a) she emails other theists privately with quotes and whines about how abusive we are to her.
b) she *acts* like she's abusing us *because* we abused her and not the other way around.

Daffy's just insane, has no strategy, is genuinely terrified of going to hell and thinks god will let him into heaven if he proselytizes us by abusing us.

And they are the *Biggest* whiners about how abused they are and what poor little victims they are.

Every single time someone joins AvC and whines about how abusive we are, that is the person you can count on to disrupt the site because normal people wouldn't join a site if they didn't like the way it was organized and the posting style of the members.

Have you noticed that there is almost no abuse on the site when XNun, Gode3, Daffy, LiamToo, etc. don't post?

There's a lot of serious debate though and people start joining.

We also start to actually have some fun.

If she does come back she is going to be  hearing a lot of buttplug
jokes.

It's not likely.