Asian Stir Fry at Guest Table Tonight

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Jan 3, 2020, 11:54:03 AM1/3/20
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net
It's a new year and time for our first dinner for 2020. Join us tonight for some community and good food. Tonight's menu will include Asian stir-fry, rice, and salad. As usual, gluten-free and dairy-free options will be available and all dinners are nut free. Dinner starts at 5:30 PM and our doors open at 5:00 PM.
Volunteers are always needed. Tonight we need help setting up at 3:30 PM and cooking at 2:30 and at 4 PM. There are also still some slots for the dinner crew at 5 PM. You can sign up and also find more details at SignUp Genius.

Menu
Asian stir-fry with vegetables (tofu or chicken)
Rice
Salad
Bread
Assorted desserts

Schedule
Date: January 3, 2020
Location: First Parish Church, Fellowship Hall, 353 Great Rd, Stow, MA
Dinner Start Time: 5:30 PM
Doors Open: 5:00 PM

Sponsors
Our dinner is sponsored by generous donations from the Stow Community Chest, the Acton Boxborough United Way, and The Nashoba Valley Rotary. We are also grateful for the consistent support we receive from the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry

Finally, a big "Thank you!" to all of you who individually donate your time, talent, and treasure to support this event. Without your big hearts, these dinners would not be possible.

Facebook
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FPCGuestTable. We'll post the latest menu and other items of interest about our dinners.

Volunteers
To volunteer, please go to SignUp Genius  to register yourself, family, or group. Anyone can volunteer. This is open to the community, so forward this email to anyone who you think would be interested.

Donations
The dinner is free of charge, however, we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. As mentioned before, we are completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make this happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

Parking
Volunteers, please park on the library side of the FPC campus, on Commons Rd, or down in the lower parking lot.

See you on the first Friday!

FPC Guest Table